Obie episode 13 Obie episode 13

hmm

why shall i remember that you are 13? it doesn't make the flash better or worse.
I mean it is your decision to upload a flash and your age has nothing to do with the quality of the flash.
it was ok, the story seems unlogic in some points, (the suicide of the aliens and i really miss some kind of background music.
the owl with his bonjour was nice. grafiks and sound-effects and the animation were ok.

Tokumo responds:

Thanks...I guess...

|~SpeedAnim:WheresWaldo~| |~SpeedAnim:WheresWaldo~|

your practice stuff

is really nice. it's funny (no extrem jokes, but you can smile about it). it doesnt get boring and the idea itself is good. but wouldn't it be a better practice to use more different camera ankles? the most time you see the characters from the site or front. also i want to see other characters .
nevertheless it was fun, wasting my time with it: 4/5 and 8 stars

SpikeVallentine responds:

oh yeahhh. Greaaat. Great suggestion!

Yes yes, practice in other angles, okay okay okay. Yeah thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for your honesty and appreciation!

sonicmark ndthe 3 girls.. sonicmark ndthe 3 girls..

sry

your german is so horrible i couldn'T watch it to the end, at least ask somebody if the german is even 20% correct. in every sentence are 3-4 mistakes.

so animation was ok, grafik too (better backgrounds would be nice).
sound was one big mistake XD, one real big mistake (ok it was 2 times fun)

2/5
8/10 stars XD

for all who watch this video: this sounds 50% like german, so don't take it serious and FICK DICH! schwarze Kartze, denn den drei geilen Lesben hast du nicht das Zählen beigebracht XD.

NG Tutorials: B/P Pts NG Tutorials: B/P Pts

do you see the irony?

i never suspect, that somebody, who normally submit spamflashes makes such a tutorial. i hope you get the irony. But generally blam all stick-flashes is a little bit wrong. the problem is many are just poorly made and stickmovies.
I agree in many points with your opinion, but i never will vote 5 on crappy crew movies. they get what they deserve. hmm tutorials pass easy too. the same goes for series, if the part is really bad, it would be better to vote 0 and get it blammed, so that the author have to put more work in it.

Sispri responds:

Well you raise a point.

Run and Jump Run and Jump

was ok

the game was ok, the grafik and animations were not the best or top quality but good enough. you need at least (better) backgrounds next time.
the levels aren'T that hard and pretty short.
the control of this guy was ok. the musik goes pretty fast on my nerves, a longer loop o another music-track would be better.