Obie episode 13 Obie episode 13

hmm

why shall i remember that you are 13? it doesn't make the flash better or worse.
I mean it is your decision to upload a flash and your age has nothing to do with the quality of the flash.
it was ok, the story seems unlogic in some points, (the suicide of the aliens and i really miss some kind of background music.
the owl with his bonjour was nice. grafiks and sound-effects and the animation were ok.

Tokumo responds:

Thanks...I guess...

|~SpeedAnim:WheresWaldo~| |~SpeedAnim:WheresWaldo~|

your practice stuff

is really nice. it's funny (no extrem jokes, but you can smile about it). it doesnt get boring and the idea itself is good. but wouldn't it be a better practice to use more different camera ankles? the most time you see the characters from the site or front. also i want to see other characters .
nevertheless it was fun, wasting my time with it: 4/5 and 8 stars

SpikeVallentine responds:

oh yeahhh. Greaaat. Great suggestion!

Yes yes, practice in other angles, okay okay okay. Yeah thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for your honesty and appreciation!

sonicmark ndthe 3 girls.. sonicmark ndthe 3 girls..

sry

your german is so horrible i couldn'T watch it to the end, at least ask somebody if the german is even 20% correct. in every sentence are 3-4 mistakes.

so animation was ok, grafik too (better backgrounds would be nice).
sound was one big mistake XD, one real big mistake (ok it was 2 times fun)

2/5
8/10 stars XD

for all who watch this video: this sounds 50% like german, so don't take it serious and FICK DICH! schwarze Kartze, denn den drei geilen Lesben hast du nicht das Zählen beigebracht XD.

Buttered side down Buttered side down

i cried

in fact i really feel sorry for you, it was a realy nice small flash without any big flaws.
nice music and what happened is really sad.

3/5
8/1

just invent something, so that your toast cant drop any longer XD

Lil' Miss Muffet Lil' Miss Muffet

was ok

the flash was ok and made me ?chuckle? for a second,
the grafiks are fine, but a little bit background would be nice next time.
and improved animations

the story itself was funny at the end, but could be longer next time.
voices were ok.

i think this one is a good first flash, which should pass without bigger problems, it is better than 90% of all spam-movies and 90% of all so-called first-flash-movies anyways.

so have fun

Monocle responds:

Thanks very much for the comments and tips. =) Believe me, I appreciate it.

SacredHeart. SacredHeart.

it was nice

you show us, how to make a touching and well made flash without much animation.
music, grafik and the speaker worked well together.
so you get 3 points and 6-7 stars.

it's a good example, how to make a flash, which influences your mood in a certain way. but it's hard to score on it.

School 13 - I.A.C.W. School 13 - I.A.C.W.

thanks

i personally think the best submission today. the grafik was really nice, the animation looked really good (i doens't saw any big mistakes (or mistakes at all).
the story is so true, man how often did this happened to me, but i never got a 2 XD.
the sound and musik was great. the voiceaction aswome (i mean it wasn'T to loud, clean and so on). even if i don't speak your language, it'S funny to hear how fast somebody speaks his own language normally and how fast oneself speaks it ,when you learned it in school.

you get my positiv review of the day and i hope your ranking will grow and stop between 4.00-4.20

Nightwayfarer responds:

thx man

the ranking keeps on growing a little bit... who knows, what it'l be in the end))
but I honestly didn't expect such a great score, that it already has... I thought that people wouldnt like it much with subs... but i guess i was wrong, so thanks to all!)

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

this flash deserves

more than a score from 3.27, the animation looks great + some nice interactiv gimmicks (camera movements). i think it is hard to tell, what you can make better, because it looks perfect, the music is good and everything is fine.

ok no story, but how many NG-flashes have a good story? it's an actionflash and it is full of action, good looking action. 5/5 and 10/10.

It's Still Me It's Still Me

yes it's random

aber es gefiel mir weniger als deine anderen movies, wie x hours of my life oder deine letzten 2-3. wurde mittedrin mal langweilig und dann wieder weniger XD. der typ mit dem blauen kopf und dem blauen hintergrund, wo erstmal nicht wirklich was passiert über einen ungewohnt langen zeitraum, normalerweiße jagst in der zeit 25 wälder 2 greenpiece aktivisten und 6 atomkraftwerke möglichst stilvoll und randomhoch.
von der animationqualität + musik und zusammenspiel bekommst mal ne 4 und 8 von 10.

Fazit: gelungen aber nicht dein bestes. (reicht für ein comeback)

and in bad english, it's a very good video, but he can do better and he knows that. i liked how the animation goes with the music in a nearly perfect random way.

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 205 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 205

...

i don't know, why every of this flashes passes. at least try to improve.
intro is the same as ever (ok that should be alright for an intro).
but it's again the same hitlerpic, which you worked over, as in your other submissions.

cant you atleast use severeal pictures and not everytime the same?
and a little bit "not-poorly" animation wouldn't be bad ether.
( a morphing scene from hitler to the pokemon at least)
ok, but i think you just don't want to improve and so this 300++ movies will look the same in the end)

music is ok at least.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

They pass because some people like them.

Refrain from implying that a submission should have been blammed when reviewing.